Thursday 2 April 2015

Personality


1.Determine your unique personality base on the model attach.
“I” Active

2. Consider how opposite personalities often are attracted to each other in order to 'complete' themselves.
I think that people who have opposite personalities often attracted to each other because they tend to compete lesser and learn more things from each other.

3. Think about the obvious differences between you and your other team members.
The obvious difference between me and my other team members is that my other member is quite shy and do not like to take risk. Besides, my other member is calm, artistic and supportive. However,  I love to meet new people and challenge myself. Moreover, I tend to neglect my friend’s feelings and sometimes, overconfident.  

4. Ask your closest friends about opposite how personalities in their lives have helped and benefited them.
This will help them broaden their perspectives in life. Besides, this also makes them understand that everyone has different personalities, to maintain a good relationship with someone, we just have to tolerate and respect each other and see each other’s weaknesses as uniqueness.


5.Begin thinking about the so called" weakness" of others as" uniqueness's"
For example,  D/C are people who can lead and like to take control over everything. Besides, D/C are more task-oriented and S/I are people who love to talk and tend to communicate easily with others. Moreover, S/I are people who are more friendly and positive. So when all four of them work together, they will know more about themselves and also this will transform all the weaknesses of each and everyone of them into strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment